Fiverr Community Forum

I will translate english to spanish for you

Do you need a PROFESSIONAL certified translator who could convey even the smallest stylistic details of your text and always proofread it very carefully?

Are you looking for a RESPONSIBLE person who would complete the work entrusted to him in time, providing you with high-quality feedback?

Even if you have a huge text or video and very short terms - I’m at your service.

I’ve been studying languages for years in English and Hebrew .

I always ensure that each of my clients is SATISFIED with the result of my work.

So, buy my gig or contact me via chat if you have any specific requirements for order fulfillment.

MONEY BACK GUARANTEE !

3 Likes

This is not a criticism, but are you sure you want to offer a money back guarantee?

This will attract scammer type buyers who will demand a refund after you’ve given them your work, and of course such a refund / cancellation will then impact on your completion stats. In turn this will likely impact your placement in the search results.

Phrases like ‘money back guarantee’ and ‘unlimited revisions’ are used by novice sellers who don’t realise the impact of those words.