I Will Translate From English To Bengali Or Bengali To English

Hello,
Welcome to my gig,
Bengali also known by its endonym Bangla is an Indo-Aryan language spoken in the Indian Subcontinent. It is the official and most widely spoken language of Bangladesh, and second most widely spoken of the 22 scheduled languages of India, behind Hindi. Within India, Bengali is the official language of the states of West Bengal and Tripura, and in the districts of the Barak Valley in the state of Assam. It is also the most widely spoken language in the Andaman and Nicobar Islands and is spoken by significant minorities in other states including Jharkhand, Mizoram, and Meghalaya.[9] With 205 million speakers, Bengali is the seventh most spoken native language in the world by population. Today, Bengali is the primary language spoken in Bangladesh and the second most widely spoken language in India.
Why should you hire me: Bengali/Bangla is my native language. I am fluent in English. I will do the meaningful translation for you (not translate the word to word translation). Relatively lower rate. Original documents will be used properly. I will do proofreading along with your translation. I am a professional translator with many years experience.