Fiverr Community Forum

I will translate your english text to indonesian and vice versa

English to Indonesian and Indonesian to English text translation by hand , by a Native Indonesian speaker.

• Any text types are welcome - from assignment papers, story scripts, program strings, flyers, to documentations.
  • Output file formats from Word documents, Excel spreadsheets, to custom script files readable by Notepad are allowed.
  • No strings attached - you can use the translated text on your commercial projects without special licenses or additional fee, and no attributions/crediting required.
  • Any custom formatting will be preserved by default.
  • Translations will be done in professional manner and context aware - no unnecessary emoticons will be added on my end, and any context to the material will be preserved.
  • Translated subtitle transcriptions will preserve the context of the material, even across line breaks and idioms!
  • Creative liberties for word games - part of the text that has word plays will not be translated literally, and translations will adapt to the rules of the word play.

Translation samples can be seen on my website.

If you want to submit heavily formatted text printed inside images (PNG/JPG), please provide the image without the texts alongside the formatted image to avoid undesired Clone Tool marks in the result image, with the exception of grayscale manga/comics - having the clean image is not required, however, onomatopoeia texts will not be translated.

Price and estimated time listing:

• $5 for up to 400 words - delivery done in 48 hours slowest.
  • $15 for up to 1300 words - delivery done in 72 hours slowest.
  • $25 for up to 2500 words - delivery done in 96 hours slowest
  • *includes proofreading to fix minor typing mistakes in the original script, and also accepts video/audio transcript translation. For word count more than 2500, you can use Custom Order. *

NOTE: Depending on the queue and my work schedule, translation may be completed faster than estimated time in the listing.

4 Likes