I will turn Your 2 PHOTOS Into A Pencil Sketch for $5

LEVEL 2 SELLER…

EXPRESS DELIVERY.

Are you looking for a realistic pencil Sketch for yourself (your new avatar or any profile picture ) or for a great gift for a beloved one particularly your girlfriend or spouse.

Then you have come to the right place…no need to Look further!

For $5 only you will receive a realistic pencil sketch of a person’s face.

Each gig order is for 1 person only, If you need more than one person, Please order me other new separate order. Thanks for understanding!

Preferably to Send a picture with high quality.

Any questions ? kindly send me a message .

Tony .

https://www.fiverr.com/inspiredtony/turn-your-2-photos-into-a-pencil-sketch

Are you looking for a realistic pencil Sketch for yourself (your new avatar or any profile picture ) or for a great gift for a beloved one particularly your girlfriend or spouse.

Then you have come to the right place....no need to Look further!

For $5 only you will receive a realistic pencil sketch of a person's face. - See more at: http://forum.fiverr.com/discussion/73139/i-will-turn-your-2-photos-into-a-pencil-sketch-for-5#Item_2

Then you have come to the right place…no need to Look further!

For $5 only you will receive a realistic pencil sketch of a person’s face.

ideal for gift to that special someone …

That’s not a pencil sketch, that’s a digital photo filter. I don’t recommend that you promote services that are neither realistic, nor what you claim them to be.

I’m an artist. I’ve drawn ACTUAL pencil sketches and portraits. Your example looks nothing like a realistic pencil sketch. :wink:

ok boss, actually learnt the pencil sketch stuff online from someone offering this on fiverr, is there a software for this?

is this better ?

Reply to @inspiredtony:
Umm… you started a gig to offer a service that you don’t even know how to do?