I will Turn your photo into Beautiful Painting

I am Professional Graphics Designer and offering my Painting services here on Fiverr. I will Paint your Portrait for you ( Or anything you like to paint ) . I am providing Painting SERVICES at cheap rates. $5 portrait of 1 person, I will create an eye catching Painting for you. For more Detail check my Gig .Thanks

Reply to @itsyourthing: Yes, I thought that was odd!

You are spamming this all over the forums which makes you and your gig look really bad. You are also using incorrect wording unless real paint is involved. If you are doing digital painting with software, say it that way in your gig. Most important though, stop spamming!

Reply to @fonthaunt: Have you noticed an influx of new users named sara*** or sarah***?

Reply to @fonthaunt: Sorry : Im new in this site thts :why i dont have any idea tht it look like spamming , will be carefull next time .Thanks

Reply to @sara00: You are welcome. You can learn about the forum by reading the forum Do’s and Don’ts.

Reply to @fonthaunt: Methinks there was some article somewhere that mentioned it was a trustworthy name. Like “Peggy” from the Discover card ads. :slight_smile: