Fiverr Forum

I will TWEET Your Ad Or Message And Link To My 100,000 Twitter Followers In 24 Hours for $5

I will TWEET Your Ad Or Message And Link To My 100,000+ Twitter Followers In 24 Hours for $5

UPDATED 01/25/2014

• EXPRESS GIG * * *

** LEVEL 2 Seller * *

**** OVER 100,000 Followers ****

• I will post or retweet your ad or message and link to my 100,000+ Twitter followers (and growing all the time) across six different accounts within EXPRESS time (24 hours) * *

Please understand that this is a 24 (twenty-four) hour gig with a 24 hour delivery so if you want your tweet posted beyond twenty four hours I will mark it delivered within the 24 hours and deliver it as appropriate later.

DO NOT hesitate to ask me any questions at all you may have about this or any gig BEFORE ordering.

NOTICE: This gig is to post your message (tweet) to my Twitter accounts and NOT to increase your followers.

There is NO guarantee or warranty of any kind to the responsiveness to your offer. I cannot control how anyone will or will not respond to your ad.

NO P O R N OR ANYTHING ILLEGAL!

If you have any questions at all about this gig ask them BEFORE you order.

Make your marketing pay off!

• EXPRESS GIG * * *

• FREE BONUS With Every Order! + + + + +

* * * * * * * * For GIG EXTRAS please see options below * * * * * * * *
Check out my Gig Extras
I will Tweet 2 More Of The Same Ad +$5
I will Tweet 6 More Of The Same Ad +$10
I will Tweet The Same Ad Every Day For 30 days +$40

I will TWEET Your Ad Or Message And Link To My 100,000 Twitter Followers In 24 Hours for $5
Now that you've read this far, I would like to extend a 50% discount of my Tweet Your Ad or Message And Link To My 100,000 Twitter Followers In 24 Hours gig:
to you as a way of saying thanks for being a wonderful customer!

When you purchase the gig and any extras I will DOUBLE whatever you order through the end of January!

Mention "January Special" in the comments when you order and I will automatically double it!

Thank you in advance!
"I will TWEET Your Ad Or Message And Link To My 100,000 Twitter Followers In 24 Hours for $5"