Fiverr Community Forum

I will type upto 25 pages within 24 hours

Hello,

I will type upto 25 pages within 24 hours. Best typing gig on fiverr, please check and contact with me if you need any help!!

https://www.fiverr.com/logo_desing/type-upto-25-pages-with-in-24-hours-typing-job?extras=3873347

Thanks

@logo_desing I am thoroughly surprised by your post. You have been on Fiverr quite some time an on the forums a great deal. Unless you really have an attention issue, surely you have seen people cautioned about advertising outside of My Fiverr Gigs. Why would you do this? Real question - I’m seriously asking you why. I do realize that with the username logo_desing there may be some issues with your communication, but this is such a simple issue. Before I remove your post, do you want to give a shot at an explanation?

Reply to @fonthaunt: I actually wondered the same thing… Guessing they meant to put it in a different category and forgot to update it before they posted.

Reply to @designbybliss: Reply to @designbybliss: Perhaps. I’m leaving the post for now just to get the message across and see if they will move it. If not, I’ll take care of it. :wink:

Reply to @designbybliss: Apparently either these corrections weren’t seen or were ignored. So, I’m just going to move the post and hopefully the OP will eventually see this and not spam again.

Reply to @fonthaunt: I don’t understand why you send me this message. I am here long time so what, now my gig sell down, can you increase it. just tell me “yes” or “No”. Tell me where should i share my gigs with peoples. I think “My Fiver Gigs” is the place/category to share gig right???

Thanks

Reply to @fonthaunt: Is there any place in this forum i can share my gig??? Just tell me i will share my gig there, no problem

Reply to @logo_desing: The “My Fiverr Gigs” category is where it is supposed to go, but your original post was in the “Tips for Sellers” category.

Reply to @logo_desing: Yes, this is the right place now. You posted it in Tips where it did not belong. I eventually moved it to My Fiverr Gigs for you.

Reply to @chellevanhoy: Oh god!! I am really sorry for that, i think it’s posted by mistake.

Reply to @logo_desing: No worries, you can see by my first response that I was surprised so I though it might be a mistake. No harm done! :smiley: