Fiverr Forum

I will vectorize your LOGO in Illustrator and send you editable print ready Files

Have an existing LOGO design that you want converted for use in all media such as the web or print?

Is it low quality and you want it high res?

Then send it to me and I will redraw your image into a scaleable vector file so that its fit for purpose.

I will redraw / vectorize / trace / convert it to vector format > eps, ai, by hand tracing. This method insures that lines and shapes appear smother, and your final product looks more professional. The converted EPS, PDF, or Illustrator vector graphic can then be utilized for printing banners, signs, published material, and t-shirts.

I am here to provide an easy solution for sad and unhappy logos often times hand-drawn, at low-resolution, reprinted and generally poor quality, transforming them from depressed and untidy selves into a shiny new clean vector.

If you want value, hard work and excellent customer service then you need look no further.

http://www.fiverr.com/thegoodpath/vectorize-your-logo-in-illustrator-and-send-you-editable-print-ready-files