Fiverr Forum

I will work with you to build any style of Wordpress website from just for $5

About This Gig
Thank you for checking out my Gig, I hope to be able to provide you with a personalized Wordless website, but more importantly a stress free positive Fiverr experience.
I have been working with WordPress for several years now and without meaning to sound big headed, would now class my self as an expert user.

I mostly work with existing themes as these give a very good basic starting point for sites, in order to make sites truly personal, they require additional design input and careful modification.
If you purchase a Gig from me I will work hand in hand with you, to ensure that you receive a unique and awesome fully responsive design specifically tailored to your needs and requirements.

Please feel free to contact me to discus your ideas and requirements, don't be afraid to ask questions that you might think are silly, I am here to help and happy to answer questions.

Once we have spoken and you are confident that you have made the right choice, you can order my Gig and relax safe in the knowledge that your new site is in great hands

** Please contact me before you placing an order**
Kind regards

Sohaghasan