I will write 12x genuine review and rating for your android app only

…Android App Review & Rating…

We all know these days Android app promote is very hard so I can help You to promote Your amazing App top level on the Play Store.I can provide 12x excellent & unique review & ratings for Your Android app review…I have 7 different android apparatus so, I will give You 15x excellent review with 5 star ratings in 4 day for Your android app only…I will give You only 3-4 review in per day not much more…All review will be submitted from 5 different devices & it’s My own…

….::::Android App Review…Android App Review::::….

(1) 3-4 review per day within 3-4 hours gaps…

(2) 7 different devices review…

(3) Effective & Honest words use in review…

(4) Every review share with Google+…

(5) If I failed Must Refund You…

100% Money back guarantee…if You have any special requirements I will try to provide…>>>

Link…

https://www.fiverr.com/jesialba/write-12x-genuine-review-and-rating-for-your-android-app-only?funnel=946f438a-0992-48bc-94d7-2fde5922c01b

Jessica Alba has joined Fiverr.com ;:wink:

SPAMMING

Just how many accounts do you have? This post was copy pasted at least from 3 different accounts, which breaks so many rules that it’s not even funny. Then, you’ve posted your self-promotion in the wrong category: you may only post Gigs you offer in the My Fiverr Gigs category. Then you broke the rule of not SPAMMING the forum with multiple copies of the same post (even if you did change the number of reviews in your posts). You also created posts that are redundant, which is also not allowed and clearly indicated in the Do’s and Dont’s of this forum. Then there’s the question of very poor english use: your knowledge of the english language would have to be improved before any native speaker would want to do business with you.