Fiverr Forum

I will write a POSITIVE product review for $5

It can be difficult to gain customers trust, especially if your just starting out with a new product/service. Positive and genuine reviews are a great way to pull in more customers and will help build you a great reputation.

NOTE: I do offer verified reviews BUT I only have paypal so can not purchase your product for review. Please send coupon codes to cover purchase amount. Thanks.

What I offer:

I will write a 300-400 word review of your website or chosen product. This could be on your website or a review site.

I will make the review sound natural, genuine, insightful and with lots of enthusiasm.

The aim of the review is to build trust and show your product in the best possible light without sounding ’ Fake’.

I pride myself on paying attention to detail and will make sure your review is engaging.

I have reviewed a range of products and services, covering many different audiences. Therefore, I can adapt to suit your needs.

I am a UK resident and provide my clients with high quality content. And remember, I am here on fiverr to help you get heard!

If you have any questions just message me before you click the ORDER button.

https://www.fiverr.com/jeniwriter/write-a-positive-product-review?funnel=2014102001302468516896820