Fiverr Forum

I will write a professional script from Hollywood: scripts, commercials, scenes!

Hi there! I just posted a new writing gig! Need a writer for your script, commercial, or scene?

I will write a professional script of up to 50 words for just $5, exclusively on Fiverr! See my Gig Extras for additional length and creative ideas.

I’m a professional writer, director, and actor in Hollywood, and I’ve had extensive training and experience in commercial work, screenwriting, and marketing. I know what will help promote your business!

Script: Any type of text, for all purposes.

Commercial: A commercial promotes your product or business and can be written in a variety of styles.

Scene: A scene is two or more people conversing, and I can write this in any style (Comedy, Drama, Sci-fi, Romance, etc) according to your needs for television, film, or theatre.

Have a unique project or request? Message me with details, and I will put together a Custom Offer.

I look forward to working with you and delivering an amazing script!

Please visit: https://www.fiverr.com/ondeckpro/write-a-professional-script-in-hollywood?funnel=f9df4ce9-ba34-4683-b195-4917289bc5bb

Cheers!