Fiverr Forum

I will write A REMARKABLE Privacy Policy And Terms Of Service In 2 Days for $5

★★★EXCLUSIVELY ON FIVERR ★★★

If you don’t have a solid privacy policy, terms of service and other necessary documents on your website or blog then most people will consider you a scam and hence will run away from you site.

Without these legal documents Google can block you from advertising, Clickbank can remove your products from it’s market place and Facebook can suspend your Canvas apps and worst of all - your trust level and reputation can flop.

For $5 let me present you with impeccable and remarkable privacy policy and terms of service which will make your website much more credible.I will deliver within 2 days and you are backed with a 100% money back guarantee if you are not pleased with my service.

available always

Ever since google has started acting like a primadonna
I have been looking for the best traffic source that would
yield just as high profits and conversions that google once
did.

And I have found it. Its been there the entire time staring me
in the face...Stay away from article marketing, SEO, google ads as they
either don't work anymore or are just way too strict.

https://www.fiverr.com/inspiredtony/show-you-how-to-get-traffic-to-your-site-at-quarter-of-a-cent-per-visitor

need legit legal documents for your website kindly contact me.

If you don’t have a solid privacy policy, terms of service and other necessary documents on your website or blog then most people will consider you a scam and hence will run away from you site.

Without these legal documents Google can block you from advertising, Clickbank can remove your products from it’s market place and Facebook can suspend your Canvas apps and worst of all - your trust level and reputation can flop. - See more at: http://forum.fiverr.com/discussion/63249/i-will-write-a-remarkable-privacy-policy-and-terms-of-service-in-2-days-for-5#Item_4

inspiredtony said: need legit legal documents for your website kindly contact me.

Describe how you use the information that is given by or collected from your visitors. Do you use your customer information for internal purposes only, such as to optimize your website structure or content? Do you share the information with outside organizations who may contact the individuals for marketing purposes? If contacted by a government entity who wishes access to the visitor information, would you contact the individuals prior to releasing the information to the government entity? You should disclose each of these uses in your privacy policy.

let’s get you covered …

Describe how a website user can review and make changes to their personal information, if that’s an option available to them. For example, if your website has an e-commerce component and you permit customers to store their shipping or billing information on your website, then you should state how the customer can access that information if he or she wants to review or change it.