I will write personalized and high quality stories for children and adults!

Hello everyone,
I’m a linguist with a passion for writing. I have over six years of experience as a freelance writer, story writer and book publisher.
I tend to think of every story i write like a piece of art. The stories are not just random stories, each one, from it’s start holds a very special place in my heart and I’ll be sure they are the best they can be.
If you want a memorable short story for a special someone in your life, or for publishing, check out my gig!
https://www.fiverr.com/genkiworld/write-short-stories-for-adults-and-children?funnel=6b6cc65c-0907-497c-8d7f-e9f038c3247f

You can count on me to provide you with the best writing services to make your story a unique, original one.
• I’ll take the time to talk with you about your story needs and your ideas.
• I will even help you come up with a plot, or bring your existing outline, or story draft to life by elaborating on its plot, making the characters have more personality, seem life like and relatable to the readers and much more.
• If you are sick and tired of looking for editors and professional proof readers to make your stories publication ready, I can help you with that too. I’ll do so in a professional manner, while respecting your opinions and ideas as well.
So, check out my gig and remember:
Always, always contact me before ordering my gig!
That way we can talk about your story and ideas for it before hand, so that you get the best services and quality writing possible as well as special custom offers too!
Best regards,
GenkiWorld