Fiverr Community Forum

I will write poetry for you

Hello everyone, I am Gonçalo and I’m here to offer your my writing services. I started writing since I was 6 years old because I felt passionate about it. I still feel that passion and currently, it been a life saver for me because I am currently dealing with depression and the only way I can really express myself is through writing.
I would really love to work with you guys, and ill always give you my best. I can’t promise you perfection but I can promise you I will put 100% effort on everything I do.

Example of my work:

MY MIND

My mind is killing me, drowning in my tears, swimming in my blood. Time flies by, and it feels like nothing has changed. My heart keeps hurting, my chest keeps hitching, I still feel the knot on my throat taking my breath away, because of all the words I wished to tell you but I couldn’t because I wasn’t strong enough and I was ashamed to say it out loud. I am trying to be strong, giving everything I got but got to the point that I am drained and lost all my faith. Everything stopped making sense since you left, it feels like life lost its purpose. Every day I die a little more inside knowing that I won’t see you ever again, and that throws me down the hill. All I wished for was a proper chance to tell you goodbye and how much I still love you, but the reality is that day will never come, and that will be forever my biggest regret.

https://www.fiverr.com/share/o4A6L

Best Regards.

3 Likes

I’m also a poet! Maybe we can exchange gig favorites? :wink:

Hi @gongasdias98, Welcome to Fiverr, glad you made this step to join us. Sorry to hear about your depression and if writing makes you feel better, go ahead and do what you’re a born to be. Wow! I love your poetry and your introduction has really caught my eyes… super!!!

If I ever need a poet at least I know where to Find One!! Once again thank you for sharing and good luck on your journey ahead. God Bless!

Warmly Humberto

tenor

Hi, yes of course :slight_smile:

Thank you very much, Humberto, I am feeling like home in here. I hope we all have a good journey. Best regards.

You can check out my gigs when you click on my profile!

I also really like your poetry! I would love to see more of your work :smiley:

1 Like

I would love to see some of your work too !! :smiley:

1 Like

this is one of my poems that I wrote about doubts and it’s called “Haikus of Doubt”. I hope you will like it! :smiley:

– Haikus of doubt –

You’re back in my life
Was it wrong to let you in?
You are so unclear

Was it a mistake?
Was it wrong to contact you?
What am I doing?

Why did you respond
To my texts and made it clear
That you want me too

I’m so conflicted
Why are you doing this now?
I am so confused

I know you’re busy
But why did you talk to me?
Am I still special?

Don’t know what’s coming
Don’t know what to think of you
We shall see what’s next

Talking for awhile
Now I know what’s best for me
Just letting you go

I won’t hurt myself
I’m strong and independent
You just cause me pain

There will be someone
Who will treat me like a queen
That was hard for you

Now that you are gone
I just need to forget you
That will be so hard

2 Likes

Good job, I like your writing style :smiley:

1 Like

thank you so much! If you want to see more I have a portfolio linked in one of my gigs

1 Like

I would love to see it , have you ever considered writing a ebook with all your poems ?

I’m working on a website/blog to post my poems on with the meaning of every poem. I will send you a message with the link to that website

1 Like

I’m a lyric writer but i like to think of myself as a poet as well.

-Mr. Sunshine-

Everyday I feel so stressed, depressed, I can’t see the way
If I could make it out the maze, that’ll be the day

I find myself, until then I cry for help
My life is like fifty shades of grey

Mr. Sunshine don’t you go away
Cuz when it gets dark you gotta role to play

Shine a little light on this road I paved
So I can make it back home to stay, brighten up my day…

3 Likes

Hey, really cool, would love to see more of your work!!

1 Like

Nice work! I also want to see more of your work :smiley:

1 Like