I Will Write Scripts, Blogs, Localizations, Any Content For You Within Hours :-)

https://www.fiverr.com/ashphonia

Hello, Fiverr’ers! I am a creative professional with over 15 years of experience with digital media & business. I currently work full-time with Fortune 500 companies as a business analyst & project manager. I offer copy editing & writing, proofreading, resume editing & writing, content creation, and English-Chinese / Chinese-English translation services.

Need professional, custom content for your business or service?

I’ve been writing for business owners & individuals for over 15 years, and I know exactly what to say about your business to engage and draw in potential customers.

I can write for any medium including web page content, video ads, pamphlets, brochures, campaigns, IVR / voicemail, blog posts, test cases, case studies, product descriptions, and anything else you can think of!

I can have your content ready for you within just a few hours.

Please message me with any questions including inquiries on custom orders, bulk content delivery, and anything else!

:smile:

Impressive! Your native Chinese language and your native English together are an impressive resource for many companies indeed! :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

Haha… I provide the native English, and my husband provides the native Chinese. :wink:

LOL! Fantastic :slightly_smiling_face::+1: