Fiverr Community Forum

I will write SEO articles and blog post on any topic in 12 hours

CHECK OUT MY GIG AT:https://www.fiverr.com/kainatidrees17/write-articles-and-blog-post-on-any-topic-in-12-hours
Hiii everybody. I am new seller on fiverr. I got my first order from buyer requests.
I have made gigs on seo content writing. please check my gigs and suggest me improvements to get new orders directly.
Thank you
Have a good day… :slight_smile:

well that is not how you use forum

@MUZTRE Sorry… i didnt get you. Did i do anything wrong? :worried:

You should not share your gig link for marketing in forum. So please don’t share your gig without any reason in forum

Eid Mubarak!

Forum is only for solve questions and problems. Its not for marketing. Please understand

ohhh. I didnt know. i just saw few people sharing links to their gigs so i thought maybe. Eid Mubarak :slight_smile:

1 Like

got it :slight_smile:

Thank You so much for guidance and correcting me :slight_smile:
Have a good day :slight_smile:

My Fiverr Gig is exactly the category where you can share and advertise your gigs!

@product_expert9 is not right.

You can share your gig links in MY FIVERR GIGS category at forum. Do not worry you did right. Best of luck

I also posted because i saw the description of my fiverr gig category… People are so confusing :worried: Thank you @balvaro

Forum marketing works? In forum everyone is seller. There is no buyers. If you want to get order you have to do marketing in Facebook, twitter and other places where people are buyer not seller

Thank you @iqrasaeed1
Have a good day :slight_smile:

1 Like

but there are many sellers who outsource some of thier work :slight_smile:
btw thank you for your concerns :slight_smile: i can do some edits to my post for guidance :slight_smile:

You are welcome.

If you read everything what Fiverr stated in their TOS, seller guides, hints etc and you are still not sure about it then it is a good time to ask in forum.

My personal experience is that the chance of getting good advice is higher from long term, succesfull and experienced sellers. I am also newbie here but rather listen to those who have proven their credibility by facts.

1 Like