Fiverr Community Forum

I will write your health, medical, or fitness-related article or blog post as US Registered Nurse BSN with masters degree

Turn writing into copy-pasting

f5

I will write for your health, medical, science, or fitness related niche website or blog. Articles, blog posts, or any written content. 100% original manually typed Copy-scape passed, well researched, and you get exclusive rights. US native and graduated in LA, California. State licensed Registered Nurse. 3 years experience in the clinical setting including mental health and home health experience. Member of National Nurses in Business Association.

Masters degree with high proficiency in research, writing, and word processing. Correct grammar and spelling. Understands your needs for content marketing, being an internet marketer and content marketer myself with a growing email list. Providing value through high quality content attracts audience and traffic, leading to revenue. Search engines love quality posts and earn you organic traffic in the long term. High quality articles are key to getting and keeping customers for passive income. Writing is reader-friendly, easy to read, SEO-optimized, engaging, and conversational. APA style format (American Psychological Association). Gold-standard style of well-researched content.

High quality content is 80% research and 20% writing. I use compilation of databases based on my health and science background for credible and authoritative sources.

Borrow my expertise, authority, and credibility. Boost your authority in your niche. Attach a premium image to your brand. US Registered Nurses are highly sought after, in demand, and are widely trusted in the public community.

What you get:

• Word Document ready for you to copy-paste or edit, exclusive rights to you

Requirements:

1. what is your topic:
  2. what is your exact niche or sub-niche:
  3. describe your target audience:
  4. provide link to your website:
  5. provide sample article you would like to emulate in terms of tone and content:

See attached sample articles by clicking the link below for the level of writing you will get.

https://www.fiverr.com/s2/1eedf68883

Contact me before ordering.

1 Like