Fiverr Forum

I will write your resume/cv/cover letter, create a professional powerpoint or write up to 1000 words

Having a hard time getting the job you want? A great resume and cover letter could be the key!

I will take your scattered work history and turn it into a well presented work of art that people WILL take a second look at!

I will write up to a three page resume for only $5!

Have a CV and want that reviewed or edited? I will do that too when you buy my gig extra for $10!

I’ll even include my cover letter so you don’t have to buy a second gig, with a gig extra for the same $5!

Already have a resume and all you need is a cover letter? I have a separate gig just for the cover letter!

Have a fan fiction or story idea, but no idea where to start? Maybe you have the idea but just don't want to write it yourself? I am the answer to that problem! I will write a creative short story for only $5 up to 1000 words!

Have a blogging job or some sort of content or article writing you need done? I will do that for up to 1000 words as well on a job by job basis! Please message me to discuss the details!

***NEWEST GIG***

I will create a professional PowerPoint presentation using PowerPoint 2013. I will create up to seven slides for $5! Additional slides are sold as gig extras at $5 for 5 and $10 for 10! That's less than a dollar for the first seven slides and a dollar for each additional slide!
Please message me before purchasing any of my gig's so we can work out all of the details so I can get started right away once you order! Thank you and I look forward to hearing from many of you soon!

Julia aka Padfoot !

https://www.fiverr.com/padfootliveson