I won't cancel this order

willstauff

Holding to my guns on one order I created for a client. It was as advertised, nothing wrong with it. He wants to cancel and I don’t want to cancel. I told him I’d rather take a bad review then cancel work that’s quality work. He refuses to mark it complete and leave a review. He keeps sending me modifcation requests now that fiverr won’t allow him any more requests for cancelations in the resolution center.

I’ve been professional throughout the whole process and haven’t lost my cool over it.

Contacted Fiverr and hoping this works out in the end.

Thanks guys for all the great advice here in the forums.

🙂

Stick to your guns. I’ve had 2 buyers like this recently. My most persistent one kept requesting new modifications up to the minute an order should have automatically completed, If the buyer eventually does leave an evil review, just state your case in your review of them. This will at least let other buyers like this know not to mess with you.

Holding to my guns on one order I created for a client. It was as advertised, nothing wrong with it. He wants to cancel and I don’t want to cancel. I told him I’d rather take a bad review then cancel work that’s quality work. He refuses to mark it complete and leave a review. He keeps sending me modifcation requests now that fiverr won’t allow him any more requests for cancelations in the resolution center.

I’ve been professional throughout the whole process and haven’t lost my cool over it.

Contacted Fiverr and hoping this works out in the end.

Thanks guys for all the great advice here in the forums.

🙂

He keeps sending me modifcation requests now that fiverr won’t allow him any more requests for cancelations in the resolution center.

Send him one more message that says the following.

1. When you joined fiverr you agreed to their terms of service (TOS) and it is very clear as to why this order is not eligible for cancellation. It states, “Orders are not eligible to be cancelled based on the quality of service/materials delivered by the seller if the service was rendered as described in the Gig page. Buyers may rate their experience with the seller on the order page, including the overall level of service quality received.”

2. Continuing to press the modification/revision button in order to bully me into a cancellation is a violation of TOS and if you persist, I will be forced to report you to fiverr trust & safety who can take actions up to, and including disabling your account.

3. If they do it again, report them immediately, and when you do, paste your previous conversation. It is sometimes good to remind CS what the TOS says about cancellations.

Stand tough. Don’t work for free. Good luck.

He keeps sending me modifcation requests now that fiverr won’t allow him any more requests for cancelations in the resolution center.

1. When you joined fiverr you agreed to their terms of service (TOS) and it is very clear as to why this order is not eligible for cancellation. It states, “Orders are not eligible to be cancelled based on the quality of service/materials delivered by the seller if the service was rendered as described in the Gig page. Buyers may rate their experience with the seller on the order page, including the overall level of service quality received.”

2. Continuing to press the modification/revision button in order to bully me into a cancellation is a violation of TOS and if you persist, I will be forced to report you to fiverr trust & safety who can take actions up to, and including disabling your account.

3. If they do it again, report them immediately, and when you do, paste your previous conversation. It is sometimes good to remind CS what the TOS says about cancellations.

This was really important for me to read and to keep in mind for the future. Thank you so much for your advice.

This was really important for me to read and to keep in mind for the future. Thank you so much for your advice.

This was really important for me to read and to keep in mind in the future. Thank you so much for your advice.

It is not often that I have to use it, but it is one of my “quick responses.”

This was really important for me to read and to keep in mind in the future. Thank you so much for your advice.

It’s one of mine now, too. Thanks!

• When you joined fiverr you agreed to their terms of service (TOS) and it is very clear as to why this order is not eligible for cancellation. It states, “Orders are not eligible to be cancelled based on the quality of service/materials delivered by the seller if the service was rendered as described in the Gig page. Buyers may rate their experience with the seller on the order page, including the overall level of service quality received.”

• Continuing to press the modification/revision button in order to bully me into a cancellation is a violation of TOS and if you persist, I will be forced to report you to fiverr trust & safety who can take actions up to, and including disabling your account.

Thanks Mike! I’ve learned a ton from you. 95% of customers are awesome. Every now and then you get one that’s difficult. I guess if you don’t get your quota of difficult buyers, you truly aren’t growing your business. If you get a few every now and then it’s a sign your growing. 🙂

I understand that anyone (buyer) logs in to Fiverr and submits a buyer request or buy a gig, get offers from sellers & places an order for a custom offer & submit requirements expects to be done in 3 days. After 3 days of the order he gets delivery of the same work as described to seller, buyer gets the work done/complete and still has the option to cancel the order but suddenly buyer changes the order requirements which were not included or discussed or relates to the order delivery and buyer cancelled the order with connivance of the Fiverr Customer Support, so the buyer gets work done very cheap nearly at no cost. Seller who worked gets nothing for his efforts & the time he spent but a warning and also downgraded order completion award. Fiverr Customer Support cannot protect/believe the sellers for this type of scam/spam work.

This is exactly what happened with me… & still any one can do this again and again!

This is identical to your previous post which you keep editing to bump it?

I understand that anyone (buyer) logs in to Fiverr and submits a buyer request or buy a gig, get offers from sellers & places an order for a custom offer & submit requirements expects to be done in 3 days. After 3 days of the order he gets delivery of the same work as described to seller, buyer gets the work done/complete and still has the option to cancel the order but suddenly buyer changes the order requirements which were not included or discussed or relates to the order delivery and buyer c…

I understand that anyone (buyer) logs in to Fiverr and submits a buyer request or buy a gig, get offers from sellers & places an order for a custom offer & submit requirements expects to be done in 3 days. After 3 days of the order he gets delivery of the same work as described to seller, buyer gets the work done/complete and still has the option to cancel the order but suddenly buyer changes the order requirements which were not included or discussed or relates to the order delivery and buyer c…

@offlinehelpers Yes, this is not fair, i want this to be noticed so other sellers might not be affected.

no I removed my last comment to my post because the information was incorrect. I deleted it.

Archived