I wont to create an animation and video gig but i cant not import a intro video or animation video?

gdgraphicdesig

Nono no…jesh… He is asking for help and how-to’s not about rules, and certainly not about photo editing…refocus men/women, the gentlemen, is exporting, and selecting jpeg sequence, any 15 yr old in one of my classes could have diag’d that near immediately, now…he shouldn’t be selecting that option. Also, photoshop has nothing to do with a video BTW, not in this situation, and not in most 99.9% of common situations either. You were band-wagon’ing (a bad habit of many) because you didn’t realize the tech flavor involved, and clearly displayed, though broken, because the OP is lost, he did described in his statements of issue, JPG common image format, you ran with that, he is talking JPEG, commonly used in animation/video sequencing. He needs to be selecting the video file format of choice, I’d recommend mp4 or mov, so size and quality comparison with fiverr. I will provide you an assistance link below and have you sorted in two shakes, all this babble is under educated, and lacking in focus. Pardon for my forwardness everyone, but there is nothing worse than someone who thinks they know more than they do, or isn’t focusing properly on the issue before them. This started with video…It will end there unless the OP is completely backwards as to what he is trying to do as well as those playing tech. This sort of thing, gets my goat, not much does, so again, pardon the forwardness, we just need to be clear here and move forward…

Click here and get your help http://www.fiverr.com/s/6lj4re

If I am not available I’ll have my wife, son or nephew assist you.

Best Regards,

MichellTech (Rob)

Best In The Business!

Come’on, Buy A Gig Already! You Know You Want Too…!

there is no image for him to message about, seez people…pay more attention if your going to be helping, input as input without knowledge of issue, training or at lest focus in the matter at hand, is a bigger problem than assistance…

Best Regards,

MichellTech (Rob)

Best In The Business!

Just read my message, that sounded rude of me, pardon… certain things get at me, but I Shouldn’t have responded so rudely, just because people are in different area’s and levels of skill. My apologizes, that behavior was unhelpful on my part as well, and without excuse.

Best Regards,

MichellTech (Rob)

Best In The Business!

Archived