I would have thought 7 gigs one week Id have some sales

Well, I’ve maxed out my gigs and all of them are sort of different from video editing to funny things to advice for job market. I have videos and examples of some gigs yet in 1 week I’ve had 1 question about my gigs and that it. I even have some unique clever ideas and some funny stuff but nothing. Am I doing something wrong??

Even my video views for all 7 are indicating I have 0 views for everything. I think I either suck or something I did when posting my gigs is incorrect. Can someone help me or just give me some advice. Just tell me it will BE OKAY! I’m freaking out OVER HERE! :stuck_out_tongue: jk no seriously though any advice I would love

You need to have some patience. I’ve been on Fiverr since July 2015 and had 2 orders. I would suggest to check out the buyer requests section where you can find people who need what you can provide. About 0 views, you can ask Fiverr support what the problem is.

Okie Dokie. Thanks for talking the time to reply. Yeh Im hearing a couple people are having technical difficulties about the 0 view issue. ):