This is a new situation for me on Fiverr.
Before I under or overreact, I thought I could get some perspective from you on what might be reasonable to resolve this issue.
- I put out a request.
- I ordered from a specific seller who answered the request, based on what seller said he could do. (This was quite a bit more than a $5 gig).
- Seller delivers something that had nothing to do with my request (and looked like it had been copied from a certain kind of business website).
- I asked for revisions, stating what was wrong. I was firm, but not rude.
- Right before the delivery time “expired”, seller sent a “completed delivery”. Nothing. Except for a promise to finish it and for me to be patient. (not a quote)
- I waited a day or two. Nothing. I cancelled order (pushed that resolve button).
- Seller messaged me a couple of times asking why I wanted to cancel (even though I was detailed on the reason when I canceled)
- I just received a message that seller refused to cancel (about 2 days after #7), Seller stated again he would deliver and please be patient (not a quote).
Again, I have not had this particular experience before.
What are your recommendations of how I should handle this/what should I do next?
I am eager to hear what is reasonable.