Fiverr Community Forum

I would like to change my user name can anyone help me?

Hello there!
I am new in here in fiverr.com. my account is old but recently I have started to work . I want to change my username. I need all of your guideline and help.

1 Like

Everyone has his/her own username here and that is why you can’t change your username after the first one while your registration. So no one has the same username, because everyone uses unique username.
So username is unchangeable after your first one.

1 Like

No, You can’t change your username unless you delete this account and make a new one with the username you want

1 Like

No, You can’t change your username unless you deactivate this account and create a new one.

1 Like

I’m curious… what’s wrong with your current “online66” username?

1 Like

Thank you jonbass ,
Actually The name online 66 is old and not my brand Identity. sanarul.creative I would like to use.
I don’t know my current account will get work or not. As I didn’t get any work yet.Thats why actually

1 Like

oo!! thankyou sirleewho for helping me.

1 Like

Thank you Hazel for your reply.would you pls tell me what is the advantages and disadvantages of delete account. ?

Thank you Anik_islam for your reply.would you pls tell me what is the advantages and disadvantages of delete account. ?

Check this out: https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/closing-your-account-change-username before you decide.

The above is the only way!

1 Like