I would like to help me

ahmed3ly

Hi Ahmed,

First, I think that you should find a copywriter. As an American buyer, you would like to see a profile description with perfect English grammar. Also, I would recommend adding more gigs. The chances of your one gig succeeding is not very high. As a new seller, you can have up to 7 gigs. Try to maximize the number of gigs. Finally, in your gig description, talk more about why buyers should buy from you. You are allowed to have 1200 characters in the gig description, so use them all up. This way, as a buyer, it looks more professional.

If you have any more questions, you can contact me.

Best Regards

Guest render_worx

I am proud of you. 🙂

#I would like to help me

Everyone is lazy and don’t wanna try to help themselves these days!

I am proud of you. 🙂

I would like to help me

I would like to help me to! Now that I have declared it in public, there is nothing left for me to do, than to actually help myself! I will report back how the helping went. 🙂

I am proud of you. 🙂

I would like to help me

I would like to help me to! Now that I have declared it in public, there is nothing left for me to do, than to actually help myself! I will report back how the helping went. 🙂

Looking forward to hearing the results! Keep us posted. :wink:

Guest render_worx

Looking forward to hearing the results! Keep us posted. 😉

Looking forward to hearing the results! Keep us posted. 😉

Sure, but may I ask if you are helping yourself?

Hi Ahmed,

First, I think that you should find a copywriter. As an American buyer, you would like to see a profile description with perfect English grammar. Also, I would recommend adding more gigs. The chances of your one gig succeeding is not very high. As a new seller, you can have up to 7 gigs. Try to maximize the number of gigs. Finally, in your gig description, talk more about why buyers should buy from you. You are allowed to have 1200 characters in the gig description, so use them all up. This way, as a buyer, it looks more professional.

If you have any more questions, you can contact me.

Best Regards

Thank you very much jverny for this advice 👍

Archived