I would like to improve my gig!

spc_weebo

HI @spc_weebo ,

To improve your Gig stats, you will need to either optimize it, or improve the quality of the service given to the client for the amount of money given to you.

Here are some tips 🤓

1. Make your gig look professional - Make professional-looking videos and pictures for your Gig

2. Have a professional description of your service and explain in detail what your service provides

3. Offer some examples of your work on your page, either by video or picture

I agree with @sidorissimomike.

You should add examples of your work, and perhaps improve your copy to make it a little more conversational. On the other hand, I’d narrow down the gig.
Instead of “a computer program or app”, how about “an iOS app”? You can make different gigs for the different types of programs you can create, and optimize them accordingly.

I agree with @sidorissimomike.

You should add examples of your work, and perhaps improve your copy to make it a little more conversational. On the other hand, I’d narrow down the gig.

Instead of “a computer program or app”, how about “an iOS app”? You can make different gigs for the different types of programs you can create, and optimize them accordingly.

Thank you.

I’ve already started to separate certain types of programs: I have separate gigs for Linux system programs, SQL-centered programs, and programs in FORTH programming language. These get much less views and clicks, so I’m afraid that people might fail to find a service they want because it was in another gig…

Hi,
Thanks for your interest to improve your gig. Please create your Gig Image Professional and Attractive. And that want must looks related with your gig product/service. And For ranking please focus on buyer satisfaction and Collect work from them with buyer request. And For a Better seo please focus on your gig title,descriptions and tags. Hope this tips helps you to rock on fiverr. Happy Freelancing.

Your description looks very good! I highly recommend using all of the image slots for your advantage in your gig. You could get graphics that show what you offer and give more visual details about you gig. You may also want to add a short video. Also in each of your package descriptions I would define a little more about what “simple program” means versus “complex program” and “program with some complexity”. Give specific guidelines for what your clients are getting to avoid confusion. This will help convert more viewers. If a viewer is confused on what your gig is offering, they are much less likely to purchase it.

Your description looks very good! I highly recommend using all of the image slots for your advantage in your gig. You could get graphics that show what you offer and give more visual details about you gig. You may also want to add a short video. Also in each of your package descriptions I would define a little more about what “simple program” means versus “complex program” and “program with some complexity”. Give specific guidelines for what your clients are getting to avoid confusion. This will help convert more viewers. If a viewer is confused on what your gig is offering, they are much less likely to purchase it.

And what kind of video can I make? I checked several gigs similar to mine and they don’t have videos.

Also it’s difficult to describe what makes a program more difficult and another one more easy. For example there can be programs that don’t require a lot of time, but are very difficult because they require a lot of effort and concentration. On the other hand some might need more time to do, but are easy… So it’s difficult to find the right categories and to describe them in a way that is short and easy to understand.

Archived