Fiverr Community Forum

I would like to publish my 7gigs in my account keeping similarly

I would like to publish my 7gigs in my account keeping the heading, pricing, and description similarly. Will there be any problem?

2 Likes

Are you asking if you can make 7 of the same gig? That’s against Fiverr’s TOS.

1 Like

Depends how you will do it. This can only be answered if you provide:

Headings/pricing/description.

If you mean that you want them to have similar styling as in maintain a brand identity, sure no drama. Just don’t make you branding more important than your customer :wink:

If you mean make the same essential gig x 7 then no and that is a dumb idea anyway.

Make sure each is clearly distinguishable so avoid making the same ghastly text-heavy image and changing one word as if that is a) branding and b) differentiated.

:slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yes, I was already making 2 gigs similarly, and also I want to make 5gigs similarly( means heading, pricing, description, and tags will be similar). but I confused, Is it against Fiverr rules.

1 Like

No, you cannot do this.

Why? Well, because, when one goes to say whatever category you are going to make these Gigs in and sees the SAME Gig over and over - it looks pretty spammy and messy on the site.

This is why it is not allowed. You need to publish Gigs that are different from each other - different titles, different offerings, different pictures etc. No one wants to look at a page full of the same thing.

GG

3 Likes

Looking at the two gigs you define as similar, they are the same. So yes, they are against Fiverr’s TOS, and I recommend that you delete one of the gigs you have to avoid being reported by a buyer.

3 Likes

I deleted one. You can see my gig

Many thanks, madam

Many thanks, for your description.

OMG that image is exactly what I suggest not to do. It screams, it hurts us it does (using Golum voice).

If you want customers with dignity, you cannot use this sort of image.

:slight_smile:

1 Like