I would love feedback on my new gig

bellegracee

Had a look at your gigs.

Please note: I will not write essays or papers for students as this does not comply with Fiverr TOS.

You need to add proofread and editing to the above as that is not allowed and can risk your account.

Paid reviews

Do not post, offer or ask for paid reviews, positive or negative feedback on any product, service or performance.

The above is from the Community Standards

You need to delete your book review gig as that is also not allowed. Your gig is likely to be removed at any time.

Had a look at your gigs.

Please note: I will not write essays or papers for students as this does not comply with Fiverr TOS.

You need to add proofread and editing to the above as that is not allowed and can risk your account.

Paid reviews

Do not post, offer or ask for paid reviews, positive or negative feedback on any product, service or performance.

The above is from the Community Standards

You need to delete your book review gig as that is also not allowed. Your gig is likely to be removed at any time.

Thank you for your feedback. I will edit my gig description.

I did not realise that paid reviews were against the community standards so I will also delete this gig. Although, I did see a lot of gigs of this nature.

Thank you for your feedback. I will edit my gig description.

I did not realise that paid reviews were against the community standards so I will also delete this gig. Although, I did see a lot of gigs of this nature.

I did see a lot of gigs of this nature.

Read this: Don't do it! .... You Have Been Warned! for an explanation as to what can happen.

I am struggling to price my gigs. I don’t want to undersell myself but I still want them to look attractive to potential buyers. What do you think about my current pricing options?

Please keep updates in the same thread. It’s against the Community Standards & Forum Rules - 2020 to create duplicate threads. In the case of changes in a situation, it’s doubly important, so that people can see what advice you’ve already been given and/or what steps you’ve already taken.

I see a lot of advice that encourages the freelance tropes - the idea that we’re all workaholic night owls, perpetually hunched over keyboards, waiting at the beck and call of potential clients. Never log out… Always be agreeable to clients… Give free samples or mock ups… Answer right away… If you needed an experienced professional to give you permission, in plain words, here it is: it’s okay to be a human being. Never give out free work. No samples. No mockups. Period. That’s what your po…

You’ve already gotten two reviews, which is huge for a new seller.

This post is about pricing and is primarily aimed level 2 and TRS sellers. The aim is to help you grow towards sustaining yourself as a freelancer and really making it possible to make an actual/better living from it! Others may find it useful too but new and level 1 sellers are really in the beginner phase and often need to do more work for less money until they become established. Grab a coffee and get comfy. Your price is an extremely important part of your business and what you offer. It …

Please see (IMG) point 2:

Introduction– This is not a list on how to make gigs. This is for gigs that are already made that are under-performing, need an overhaul, or just need somewhere to start for self-evaluation/education. It does contain a few general-information bits, and can help during gig creation, but that is neither the focus nor the intent. For more information on any of the following sections or points, please see ‘Other Resources’ under (RRD) at the end of this post. Sections: (TCT) Title, Category, and…

Archived