I recently made a new gig, it is my second gig on Fiverr. I am looking to get some opinions on how it looks and what is your impression, and do you think that there could be a buyer interested?
you are welcome here but please do not create the same topic for the same gig everyday.
Alright, yeah sorry, I won’t haha
I just never got any answers so I deleted the on before and tried again.
Images look good! Why is 90% of the text highlighted, though? Save the highlighting for a few important segments that you want to draw attention to.
Just reply your topic which is inactive and It will go in front of all topics list.
Oh, alright. Thanks!
I highlighted a lot of text just because it looks better, to me at least.
Naah, It’s even harder to read for me. In my opinion that highlight just draws attention so I use them for a title before bullet or ordered list.
I feel the same way as Tadas_Puleikis. For me, Gig descriptions are hard to read when all of the text is highlighted or in bold.
Alright, I changed it up a bit. How about now?
Alright, thanks a lot!
Better but still messy and not enough text. Check for any profile or Gig of this forum users.
Here’s a plan for you gig:
- Paragraph of intro about your service.
- Paragraph of your experience and why to choose you.
- 1-3 Lists about Gig benefits, what you will provide, etc.
- Final remarks like: CTA’s (call to action texts), “Have a nice day” or Gig notice like “Always contact me before placing an order”.
Alright, I will try to re-organize it. Thanks again
Fiverr is a store and Gig is of your store product…Now what you should do ,represent your product professionally to your customers…
- Stay active on fiver
- Specialized your skill
- Maintain professional gigs
- Customer satisfaction is No 01. goal
- Don’t under rate your self.
- Be positive! Stay positive!
- Send buyer requests