I write for support and they don't answer me, what can I do?

eyebags

Welcome to the Fiverr forum.

CS is overburdened right now and taking upwards of 10 days to reply. Depending on your problem, someone here in the forums might have an answer for you, if you’re willing to share.

hello, if what happened to me was that they asked for an order. which I did and throughout the process the person was kind and in fact very satisfied with the result.

for my part I even gave him more things than he asked for. this in order to provide good service.

the order was completed without any problem, he never told me it was uncorrupted, in fact quite the opposite.

but 3 days ago. and more than 15 of having made the delivery I obtained a nullity. and the person kept the work done and requested reimbursement.

I do not know what to do.

Welcome to the Fiverr forum.

CS is overburdened right now and taking upwards of 10 days to reply. Depending on your problem, someone here in the forums might have an answer for you, if you’re willing to share.

I mean I accept the job. with completed order. He kept my job and requested a refund, which was given to him. and not only that. the person’s profile no longer appears and they deducted what the person requested.

Sounds like a chargeback. Was the order canceled by Fiverr or the Buyer in the message you received?

. https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/chargebacks-and-seller-protection

tells me the buyer. but I will wait for the answer from tech support.

because what you tell me is very similar to what happened to me. I hope it can be resolved and that I have not been a victim of a scam.

Archived