Iam looking for a ARTIST who know what is Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu!

Alright so there is my project, i need a good graphic artist or designer for a Double side flyers dimension 5,5x 8,5. It’s for my brand news martial art shcool, a Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Academie. I know you guys are all great but for this i want a guys/girls who train or is involved or know BJJ pretty well so he will have, i think a better feel of what i want. My school is located in a French city where nobody know what is BJJ. So if the artist speak french it could also influenced my choice otherwise i allready translated all my project into english so no problem. The seller will have all space for creativity since i only allready have a logo and a couple of sentence. I know that one of you guys is also BJJ addict and have killer idea in mind. I also have cartoon illustration, business card and t-shirt idea that i want to produce so an overall good artist would be great. Looking foward to see what the community has to offer.

UP !!

i will make for you i read about your flyer don’t worry ill make for you just make it on paper your complete idea then ill give some samples you choose what you like :slight_smile:

best regards

logomaster_15

ok i keep that in mind, gonna let you know…

not much previous work reference in your gig though