Iam new on fiverr need buyers

did’nt show any buyer there and if there any they never reply why this happened with me ? Help me brother to get my first order kindly 😦

they compare your request with others and accept the offer they find more suitable to them, try to improve your work, review and your prices.

• Like 11

If buyers notice that your gig description is copied from someone else, they might think that your designs would be stolen, too, and choose someone who seems to be more honest.

You’re in a very competitive category. What do you offer that would make buyers choose you over everyone else?

• Like 12

If buyers notice that your gig description is copied from someone else, they might think that your designs would be stolen, too, and choose someone who seems to be more honest.

You’re in a very competitive category. What do you offer that would make buyers choose you over everyone else?

I offer whole stationary designs like business card, letterhead, envolope, flyer, poster designs. check my profile and telme

• Like 9

I offer whole stationary designs like business card, letterhead, envolope, flyer, poster designs. check my profile and telme

check my profile and telme

I’ve seen your profile, how else would I know that your gig description is copied from someone else?

My question stands. Why would buyers choose you over thousands of others? How is your offer better?

• Like 11

check my profile and telme

I’ve seen your profile, how else would I know that your gig description is copied from someone else?

My question stands. Why would buyers choose you over thousands of others? How is your offer better?

Iam new here I dont know how to wrtire proper gig discriptions thats why.

• Like 10

Hello . I am a new comer in fiver and one of them help me how get my first order I am already used buyer requests but i can’t any response from buyers. I am already used social media for ranking but i have not receive any response from buyers. I want help . Please checked my gigs then tell me what mistakes in my gigs . Thank you all of you.

https://www.fiverr.com/muhammadaban

check out this link … i hope it will help you to generate orders
  • Like 10

Hello . I am a new comer in fiver and one of them help me how get my first order I am already used buyer requests but i can’t any response from buyers. I am already used social media for ranking but i have not receive any response from buyers. I want help . Please checked my gigs then tell me what mistakes in my gigs . Thank you all of you.

https://www.fiverr.com/muhammadaban

how to get order i am already used buyer requests

• Like 10

• 4 years later...