Fiverr Forum

Iam online but now appearing online in search?

This is not new to me, sometime back happened also.
I am online for almost 20 hours now. But my Gigs are not appearing in online search in my category. Is there any technical issue?

• I have checked my online status in setting
  • I have tried logging a call at customer support but failed due to heavy traffic seems.

So currently helpless :cry:

Any suggestion

Hi,

I have heard that Fiverr’s “online” search filter is bugged. I think it is something that Fiverr needs to fix on their end. Although this may not be what you wanted to hear, you might find solace in the fact that you’re not alone :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

It happens to me most of the time. I try, but don’t know where my Gig’s are hiding :joy:
So, go on… these things really doesn’t matter.

Follow this few steps.
make yourself active on mobile app , login with your laptop and search for your gig using mobile app or other internet browser you will appear back online. Thanks

How long are you even staying online? If I log in, switch window to do something else for 5 minutes and then switch back to Fiverr, I notice that it’s showing a grey dot next to my avatar, which means offline. And after a moment it gives a green dot again.

remain online on your laptop, This issue is almost general but i used my laptop more to stay online.