ICC Champions Trophy

writer99025

Hahaha. I think ICC should also introduce the best freelance writer award for you.

This came after I covered the IPL for them. Now the website says they want me to cover all top cricket tournaments, EPL, La Liga and UEFA Champions League from next season. This is just amazing for me, as I get paid for what I would gladly do for free 😎

This came after I covered the IPL for them. Now the website says they want me to cover all top cricket tournaments, EPL, La Liga and UEFA Champions League from next season. This is just amazing for me, as I get paid for what I would gladly do for free 😎

That’s great. I wish I could find a similar site on soccer niche.

Many soccer/cricket sites ask for applications from writers. You can also try directly.

Another thing that could be causing the problem here is that I have never marketed my gigs. I have never even shared my gigs on social media. Yesterday, I asked a fellow writer on Fiverr to possibly give me a hint on how to market my gigs (I think you remember the thread. You also said that you would discuss the marketing part with him).

He replied with;

Sorry, I can’t.

When I replied him with a “Thank You” and best wishes for the future, he said:

“All right”

Another thing that could be causing the problem here is that I have never marketed my gigs. I have never even shared my gigs on social media. Yesterday, I asked a fellow writer on Fiverr to possibly give me a hint on how to market my gigs (I think you remember the thread. You also said that you would discuss the marketing part with him).

He replied with;

Sorry, I can’t.

“All right”

It’s not fair to be critical, that seller has his own problems and did not feel up to sharing his secrets, I can understand. We all have our insecurities and react in different ways to people online at different times. Not fair to judge him based on that.

Guest offlinehelpers

He replied with;

Sorry, I can’t.

“All right”

Have a look this thread from Eoin - it might give you some ideas! 🙂

favicon.ico default-apple-touch-icon.png

In my recent poll, the following results occurred. 51% of us admitted "I do not do enough marketing" 30% of us know/believe "I do not show up in search results" Only 12% of us have "got an order from a client I brought to Fiverr myself" Only 10%...

Reading time: 8 mins ? Likes: 142 ❤

It’s not fair to be critical, that seller has his own problems and did not feel up to sharing his secrets, I can understand. We all have our insecurities and react in different ways to people online at different times. Not fair to judge him based on that.

Nah, I am not judging anyone. It’s his method. He has the full right to either share it or keep it a secret. It’s just that his tone was a bit odd. Who replies with “All right” when someone says “Wish you best of luck”?

This is just amazing for me, as I get paid for what I would gladly do for free 😎

That’s awesome, enjoy the games! 😄

Archived