I'd like to give a shout out to a buyer that made me happy today!

Guest lisha5684

Guest lisha5684

I have been very swamped with orders. Seriously working on fiverr from the time I wake up until I go to bed every single day. Well, I had not gotten to respond and message people with new orders who have ordered for the last few days, just haven’t had time. Today I finally did because someone was trying to cancel an order because they hadn’t heard from me. So I messaged everyone. I apologized for not getting back to them yet, etc.

Well, I got a message back from one person today and it totally made my day and I wish all buyers were this way. Here’s what he said to me:

"No problem, enjoy life and take it easy :)"

I love it!!!

Thank you dushideals! 🙂 Now I can go on with my life in joy!

Guest lisha5684

Reply to @empowerim Yes I suspended my gigs. I kept the quick easy gigs activated. I had way too many orders, plus other things in life I needed time for. I’ve been working 12 hour days on fiverr and everything else has fallen to the wayside. And right now all my gigs are suspended except for my tip jar 😉

Guest petrosianii

Good thread starter, Lisha. I collected your Twitter follower gig. I like your description because it conveys that you understand social media and you’re about quality over just quantity. Please collect one of mine: http://s.gnoss.us/fiverr . Thanks

• 1 month later...

Archived