"I'd like to have a long-term contract with you. If you are agree in this proposal, please contact me"

paschalisblack

Have any of you received this message lately, following by a .txt attachment?

“Hello.***.
I’m *** from Hongkong.
I’d like to have a long-term contract with you.
If you are agree in this proposal, please contact me.
Thank you.”

I received it twice in the last 2 days from 2 users who had almost the exact same username. Of course I didn’t open the txt file, since I suspect it might be virus or something. By the time I received the message from the second user, I wasn’t even able to reply.

Those are spam and possibly malicious or containing a virus. Do not reply to those. You can’t reply because they have already been marked as dangerous spam. Those are not legitimate offers. It is a well known attempt at sending fiverr users’ fake offers so they can either send a virus or some other malicious type of activity.

Those are spam and possibly malicious or containing a virus. Do not reply to those. You can’t reply because they have already been marked as dangerous spam. Those are not legitimate offers. It is a well known attempt at sending fiverr users’ fake offers so they can either send a virus or some other malicious type of activity.

This is exactly what I thought.

Archived