I'd like to introduce myself

Hey everyone!

I’m kinda new here, but this is the first time the forum works for me, so I never got around to introduce myself.

I’m a freelance artist who likes to edit videos and make any kind of creative design.

I signed up with Fiverr because I was looking for a commission based service that works and doesn’t take 25% of your earnings unlike some other sites.

Other things I like to do, other than creating art, are spending time with my daughter, hanging out with friends and I have a weak spot for late evening walks. I absolutely love them.

it’s very nice to meet all of you!

Welcome to the forum and best wishes for your success!

Welcome to you too I do phychic reading just started my gig here I also write short stories sing write songs and make edible jewelry and personalized wooden roses

Welcome to the Fiverr. Fiverr is really a good place and if you have any problem or any question you can ask here on the forum or search related issue . the members on Fiverr forum is really cool they will help always :slight_smile:

Hi there. WELCOMEEEE :grinning:
I am also still new to fiverr site.
Best wishes for your success here

Welcome to Fiverr and to the forum. Best of luck for your time here.

Welcome and all the best

Welcome to Fiverr, the forums are a great place to ask you questions. Also, check out the Fiverr blog as well, they have some articles on there that aren’t always about Fiverr gigs, but help with other aspects of your business.

Hi, Welcome to Fiverr.
But are you aware that Fiverr will take 20% of your earnings?

Hi friends.
I am a new member of Fiverr. I am recently completed my EEE. Now I start to complete my Master degree in Software Engineering. I code 17hrs in 24hrs. I practice and practice. I am fully professional in HTML5 and CSS3.

Hello Sunny,

Welcome to Fiverr. Nice to see you and best of luck for your carrier :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: