Fiverr Forum

I'd like to solicit the services of a skilled electronics designer to design pair of LED taillights

I own a 1988 BMW 750iL, and I am intrigued by the newer LED taillights available for my car. The most popular version of these aftermarket taillights have the white turn signals at the top (the stock taillamps have amber turn signals at the top), and except for bulb-based turn signals and reverse lights, I really like these lights. However, I am curious as to whether or not someone could design a pair of ALL LED taillights for my car. My 750iL has provisions for rear fog lights, but these are not used on USA cars. Ideally, I’d like for the voltages to be compatible with my car’s LKM (light control module), should incorporate at least two rows of LED’s per level, and fully illuminate the assembly. While it is possible to disable sections of my car’s LKM to prevent tripping false “lamp out” messages on my car’s LKM if necessary, since the LED’s draw far less power than the bulbs, I’d like to hope this won’t be necessary.

Please send me a message to let me know what’s possible.