Fiverr Community Forum

ID Verification-account disabled

Hello! Yesterday I had 3 attempts to ID verification - I failed and my account was temporarily blocked! What should I do? who had it? I don’t know why I didn’t pass the verification - I added my passport photo and my selfie! I have no other passport

1 Like

Contact customer service… you will given a trial again. This time make sure your passport and selfie are very clear.
I don’t know if this helps but try taking your selfie on a plain background same goes for your passport.
All the best :+1:

1 Like

I tried it and the photos were taken with a professional camera! there are no other options, I’m afraid if it doesn’t work out my account will be blocked forever?

Just contact customer service and explain it to them… I have heard of many people with this issue and after contacting them it got resolved immediately.
Good luck

The way you tried it, I complete my verification same way.

please you talk to the support team about your issue. hope solved this problem early

1 Like

How long will the support team take to get back to me? I’m facing the same problem.
Although my fault was I ignorantly uploaded my picture both the first and second time.

1 Like