Fiverr Community Forum

ID Verification not working

Not sure if anybody else has that issue but I cant verify my Identity on 4 different devices. It just gets stuck on the loading bar at the Submit form, after 3 minutes it just enables the submit button again. Cache and Cookies cleared, so annoying!

1 Like

Hi @justinback_pcat

Maybe this topic might help you SUCCESSFUL Fiverr ID Verification: Here's what you need to know

Hi there, the problem is not actually being denied. It doesnt submit the verification, it just stucks. Thanks for your input though :confused:

1 Like

Hi @justinback_pcat

Are you using chrome on your smartphone for the verification process? If not, I suggest that you try using chrome. Fiverr recommends chrome.

Even I had to wait for a minute or two after clicking the submit button for it to actually process the verification. But I didn’t experience the bug that you did.

good luck! :snowflake:

1 Like

Hi, yes I am using chrome, it’s my main browser. Waiting is the main problem here, it just takes me back to the “Submit” screen without any error message or notification.

That’s unlucky. I am sorry.

I am sure CS will help you out with that.

1 Like

Yep opened one 12 hours ago, still waiting for a reply, Thought in the mean time the community could help. Thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

And, you haven’t received any emails from Fiverr either (like even in the spam folder)?

1 Like

Nope no emails, not even in the spam (I whitelisted fiverr). I even requested a new ID verification email but without luck.

1 Like

@justinback_pcat I am having the same issue. Have you heard anything from CS?

Nope haven’t heard anything from them yet. Page says 24-48h on average, so quite some time left.

@jasmyne33 & @justinback_pcat
I always use FireFox, never had an issue, try that.

Just tried it, same result. Even on the samsung built in internet browser.

Well, I’m sorry about that.
I hope CS will help you out.

Good luck.

1 Like

Hi , I have the same problem , CS helped you ?
Help please

I am at this point now. CS is not able to help me??

Hi, I have attached my Id card but it is not showing and next button disable. Please help me.