ID Verification Problem and Temporary Disabled Account

samunlee

Hi
I am Samun from Nepal,

I recently received message from fiver stating i should verify my ID within 14 Days, i have no issue wit that so i immediately started the process. As for Nepal , Fiverr only accepts Passports which is ok but as you all know Clicking a perfect picture of passport is hard as it has a holographic shiny sticker coated. I tried my best to do it but after 3 attempts i got temporarily disabled. I contacted Fiverr help and they sent me a link i tried for the forth time with super high quality camera but still rejected. Any other way to verify?

It has been discussed in very detail in this topic

After having had a very intense/busy last week, I expected today to be a lazy Sunday — one of seclusion and contemplation. But — oh, no! Life would be too easy (too boring even) if everything went your way, am I right? wink" alt="wink As soon as I wake up, I usually check my mobile phone for notifications (I have ALL Fiverr notifications enabled, btw). Sometimes, I also open the Fiverr App just in case there is a notification hiding inside the A…

It has been discussed in very detail in this topic

After having had a very intense/busy last week, I expected today to be a lazy Sunday — one of seclusion and contemplation. But — oh, no! Life would be too easy (too boring even) if everything went your way, am I right? wink" alt="wink As soon as I wake up, I usually check my mobile phone for notifications (I have ALL Fiverr notifications enabled, btw). Sometimes, I also open the Fiverr App just in case there is a notification hiding inside the A…

Hi Hazel,

I actually followed every step as in the post except for further touchup of the Clicked photo but still Fiverr didn’t accept the Picture. As i mentioned Passport was only an option for me so i had to use it, and with its reflective coating it is somewhat impossible to get a perfect picture . I clicked nearly 50 picture and every picture was kinda same. I dont think there was an issue with selfie.

oh! try and discuss with support, they are friendly, and would definitely help you sort it.

Waiting for their second reply, i can see my ticket is still open so there is hope. But i am sure i have done the process correctly. I have never faced id verification problem ever even with banks and national/international documents procurement.

Waiting for their second reply, i can see my ticket is still open so there is hope. But i am sure i have done the process correctly. I have never faced id verification problem ever even with banks and national/international documents procurement.

I wish you good luck, cheers!

• 3 months later...

Hey Guys, With the help of Customer Support team ( George) i was finally able to verify my account. Cheers.

SamunCapture

Hi Samun,

Did your passport have watermark when you upload it to Fiverr verification system? As I scanned or took a picture of my passport, the passport still can not avoid the watermark.

And how did the CS help you? could you please kindly help to elaborate their process? I contacted them and they did give me few attempts to try again but still not go through.

Appreciate your reply.

Thank you.

Ann.

• 11 months later...
Guest ojo_anwuli
On 8/25/2020 at 10:33 AM, samunlee said:

Hi
I am Samun from Nepal,

I recently received message from fiver stating i should verify my ID within 14 Days, i have no issue wit that so i immediately started the process. As for Nepal , Fiverr only accepts Passports which is ok but as you all know Clicking a perfect picture of passport is hard as it has a holographic shiny sticker coated. I tried my best to do it but after 3 attempts i got temporarily disabled. I contacted Fiverr help and they sent me a link i tried for the forth time with super high quality camera but still rejected. Any other way to verify?

Heyy! I know it’s been a while since you made this post but I was wondering if you could help me. This is exactly what I’m facing . My account was temporarily disabled because of a number of failed ID verification. I’m a new seller and I don’t want to lose my account permanently. Please now do I go about the process

Archived