ID VERIFICATION PROBLEM ( id is not supported)

Hi,
I am a new seller in Fiverr. I started working here on April, 20. Fiverr asked for ID verification on the 10th of this month. I submitted a clear screenshot of my id card and selfie. After a few minutes, they messaged me that photo didn’t match. After that, I tried for second time. And this time I got this!

MVIMG_20200612_112925|666x500

I got seriously disappointed. One thing I should mention here when the information of id card was taken at that time I was not beard (2016 or 17 approximately). But now I am.

What can I do?

I tried to contact the support. But I couldn’t find the right topic. I already tried twice. And I heard that If I try more one or two they will disable my account. (I have only 10 days left.)

MVIMG_20200612_112925.thumb.jpg.cae3e80810922ba40960081cf2835641.jpg

• Like 11

• 2 years later...
3 minutes ago, favourik said:

I'm facing a similar issue now. Did you manage to verify?

Since he (the OP) posted his original post (that you responed to above) TWO YEARS AGO, and his seller account is currently active on Fiverr, I'm going to say, yes, he managed to verify his account. 

Please check the topic dates, and do a little (easy) research before resurrecting long-dead forum topics.

The only way to verify your account, is to complete the process that Fiverr requires.

• Like 8
  • Up 2