ID verification srilanka

niruban30

Hi iam niruban. from srilanka. i have problem in id verification . id verification shows only two options in my country. passport and driving license . i haven’t driving license and passport. can i use my father driving license. there are only six days left. kindly give a good solution .

Thank you
Faithfully
Niruban

Hi iam niruban. from srilanka. i have problem in id verification . id verification shows only two options in my country. passport and driving license . i haven’t driving license and passport. can i use my father driving license. there are only six days left. kindly give a good solution .

Thank you

Faithfully

Niruban

can i use my father driving license. there are only six days left. kindly give a good solution .

The ID must be your personal ID, not your father’s.

In order to successfully verify your ID, you need to upload two documents: 1. An ID that has your photo in it (the information/ID page of your passport, nationally issued ID/driver’s license), and 2. A photo of yourself. If you do not do this, Fiverr will suspend your account, and you will have to then interact with them. Even if/when that happens, Fiverr will ask you to verify your ID. If you don’t do that, they could ban you from Fiverr until you’re able to prove your identity.

Archived