ID Verification Underage

sebastian2711

Same situation as this?

In about a week my Fiverr seller account will be suspended, because I am not able to provide ID verification (I’m a minor w/o a passport or drivers’ license. With Covid-19, I am unable to currently get a photocard ID within the time frame and will have to wait probably a couple months before I can get one). I contacted Fiverr, and they said that when I get ID verification they can try and reopen my account for me, since I didn’t break any rules. Does anyone who has experienced this know how lo…

Same situation as this?

In about a week my Fiverr seller account will be suspended, because I am not able to provide ID verification (I’m a minor w/o a passport or drivers’ license. With Covid-19, I am unable to currently get a photocard ID within the time frame and will have to wait probably a couple months before I can get one). I contacted Fiverr, and they said that when I get ID verification they can try and reopen my account for me, since I didn’t break any rules. Does anyone who has experienced this know how lo…

No, my account is not suspended as of now.

I am just wondering if ID verification is possible as I am under-aged. (Currently 15-yo)

I already have a passport I could use. But I am not sure if I can verify my identity as I am under-age.

That’s a question you’ll have to ask Customer support.

Here, this might help:

After having had a very intense/busy last week, I expected today to be a lazy Sunday — one of seclusion and contemplation. But — oh, no! Life would be too easy (too boring even) if everything went your way, am I right? wink" alt="wink As soon as I wake up, I usually check my mobile phone for notifications (I have ALL Fiverr notifications enabled, btw). Sometimes, I also open the Fiverr App just in case there is a notification hiding inside the A…

Archived