Id verified & restricted

squad_leader

Fiverr told me to verify my account with my national id card. i did exactly 100% what fiverr needs to verify my account. but somehow my account wasn’t verified & they restricted my account. in support, I contact with them & they told me they will review my account properly. and now finally, I got my account back.but my gig were denied & i had to edited my gigs.

I think you also got verified. But I don’t know why you have edited your gigs. Your account was restricted and that’s why all gigs were denied. Your gigs should be restored when you got your account restored from the support team.

I think you also got verified. But I don’t know why you have edited your gigs. Your account was restricted and that’s why all gigs were denied. Your gigs should be restored when you got your account restored from the support team.

my gigs didnt restored.they were denied after verifying my id.now its ok

• 3 months later...

I am talking about time

How much time fiver takes to reactivate account

There is no fixed time. It all depends on your interaction with CS and how long it takes them to manually verify your ID if the automatic verification process fails (if at all they even do manual verification). The time it takes will vary from one person to another and from one case to another. There is no singular answer to your question.

any chance of manual verification?

You will have to talk to CS about it.

There is no fixed time. It all depends on your interaction with CS and how long it takes them to manually verify your ID if the automatic verification process fails (if at all they even do manual verification). The time it takes will vary from one person to another and from one case to another. There is no singular answer to your question.

any chance of manual verification?

You will have to talk to CS about it.

Is there any chance of manual verification?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Archived