Ideas to improve my Gig

ayakhalifa

In your proofreading gig FAQ section you say

Do you proofread or edit academic papers?
yes

Remember the Fiver terms of service says gigs may be removed for…

• Offering to prepare academic works on behalf of Buyers

Also in the proofreading gig it’s not clear what the difference is between the premium and the standard packages apart from the price and different delivery time.

In your profile you could capitalise the first letter of “british”.

In your proofreading gig FAQ section you say

Do you proofread or edit academic papers?

yes

Remember the Fiver terms of service says gigs may be removed for…

• Offering to prepare academic works on behalf of Buyers

Also in the proofreading gig it’s not clear what the difference is between the premium and the standard packages apart from the price and different delivery time.

In your profile you could capitalise the first letter of “british”.

Is proofreading considered preparing documents?

Is proofreading considered preparing documents?

You say you proofread or edit them. So I think maybe. You could check in a support ticket with CS if it would be okay to do that with academic documents (though it might be better if your gig didn’t already include it) but I think it’s just not worth the risk and I’d take out the “academic” bit altogether.

You say you proofread or edit them. So I think maybe. You could check in a support ticket with CS if it would be okay to do that with academic documents (though it might be better if your gig didn’t already include it) but I think it’s just not worth the risk and I’d take out the “academic” bit altogether.

Ok one more thing, in my proofreading Gig I offer more information about my premium package in the general description. Is it ok or putting that in the description of the premium package itself would be better?

Ok one more thing, in my proofreading Gig I offer more information about my premium package in the general description. Is it ok or putting that in the description of the premium package itself would be better?

If the difference is the premium package offers “minor rewrites”, if you could fit those words into the premium package description (if enough chars are spare) I think that would help.

Thank you both very much ❤️ Any other ideas?

Since you have a proofreading gig people might look at any text in the gig and profile a lot more closely.

eg. check that things like the word “I” is always in upper case, that there’s always a space after a comma and none just before, that there’s a space after a full stop and not just before one.

Archived