Ideas to open a Gig without experience

musicmusic325

Guest offlinehelpers

You need to have the ideas and experience before you start I’m afraid, otherwise you’ll end up with unhappy buyers, negative reviews etc. and you won’t last long.

Have a look around and see what others are offering - could you do something similar?

Please don’t think you can join Fiverr, slap up any old gig and make squillions - it really doesn’t work like that.

Good luck with whatever you decide to offer - making sure it’s something you can do. 🙂

I’m new to the computer world who have ideas for opening a good Gig for beginners

I’m new to the computer world who have ideas for opening a good Gig for beginners

Are you saying you’re inexperienced in music or is it you’re a beginner with computers? From your answer, adequate advice might arise.

In both cases, try improving your English as you’ll need it to comunicate correctly with your potential buyers.

You need to have the ideas and experience before you start I’m afraid, otherwise you’ll end up with unhappy buyers, negative reviews etc. and you won’t last long.

Have a look around and see what others are offering - could you do something similar?

Please don’t think you can join Fiverr, slap up any old gig and make squillions - it really doesn’t work like that.

Good luck with whatever you decide to offer - making sure it’s something you can do. 🙂

But that’s what they promised in this book “Mek sells today!”

1. Slap up
  2. mek sells

Archived