Identify and Protect from sapm

aabidhusain

My apologies, Actually I want to ask how can we protect ourselves from hackers on Fiverr? Thanks for asking.

hackers

I guess you mean some scam guys on Fiverr, right?

Those guys are lazy ones and look always for easy catch. If your profile and/or Gigs attract them, they would love to hit you.

Bait like unlimited revisions, money back guarantee, 100% satisfaction is what they love the most.

They use diverse mental techniques and language. They sometimes want to communicate outside of platform. They threat with bad reviews etc. They use “hello,”. They use “I need something very special with wow effect”. And many, many others…

EDIT. I see, you mean spam. Spam is basically everything you have never asked for. Irrelevant or unsolicited messages sent over the internet for the purposes of advertising, phishing, spreading malware, etc. @catwriter is right, moreover use report button.

hackers

I guess you mean some scam guys on Fiverr, right?

Those guys are lazy ones and look always for easy catch. If your profile and/or Gigs attract them, they would love to hit you.

Bait like unlimited revisions, money back guarantee, 100% satisfaction is what they love the most.

They use diverse mental techniques and language. They sometimes want to communicate outside of platform. They threat with bad reviews etc. They use “hello,”. They use “I need something very special with wow effect”. And many, many others…

EDIT. I see, you mean spam. Spam is basically everything you have never asked for. Irrelevant or unsolicited messages sent over the internet for the purposes of advertising, phishing, spreading malware, etc. @catwriter is right, moreover use report button.

@blavaro Thank you so much. Actually, I mean exactly this. You explain in a great way. Thanks a lot 🙂

Archived