Identity Verification Issues

Try clearing your browser cache or try logging in from a different device or browser and see if that solves the problem. If it doesn’t, you can contact customer support for more assistance.

I also recommend reading this for general advice on the Fiverr ID verification process.

After having had a very intense/busy last week, I expected today to be a lazy Sunday — one of seclusion and contemplation. But — oh, no! Life would be too easy (too boring even) if everything went your way, am I right? wink The Fiverr Gods had other plans in store for me. worried As soon as I wake up, I usually check my mobile phone for notifications (I have ALL Fiverr notifications enabled, btw). Sometimes, I also open the Fiverr App just in case there is a notification hiding inside the A…
  • Like 9

Try clearing your browser cache or try logging in from a different device or browser and see if that solves the problem. If it doesn’t, you can contact customer support for more assistance.

I also recommend reading this for general advice on the Fiverr ID verification process.

After having had a very intense/busy last week, I expected today to be a lazy Sunday — one of seclusion and contemplation. But — oh, no! Life would be too easy (too boring even) if everything went your way, am I right? wink The Fiverr Gods had other plans in store for me. worried As soon as I wake up, I usually check my mobile phone for notifications (I have ALL Fiverr notifications enabled, btw). Sometimes, I also open the Fiverr App just in case there is a notification hiding inside the A…

Thank you so much dear!

• Like 8

• 1 year later...

Hey @luna_eillish

Did you find any solution to the ID verification top-up notification persists issue??

I have already tried this (Try clearing your browser cache or try logging in from a different device or browser and see if that solves the problem. If it doesn’t, you can contact customer support for more assistance.) But it's not working.

• Like 8

On 9/13/2022 at 1:46 AM, abdullah624363 said:

Hey @luna_eillish

Did you find any solution to the ID verification top-up notification persists issue??

I have already tried this (Try clearing your browser cache or try logging in from a different device or browser and see if that solves the problem. If it doesn’t, you can contact customer support for more assistance.) But it's not working.

Not yet. I'm still researching on it.

• Like 7