Identity verification problem - my photo won't upload

hashtaggerbd

Hello everyone,

Fiverr asked me to verify my identity. That is no problem to me, but the verification page in mobile after scan where I upload my passport, NID or DL just won’t work. I need to upload my documents, but the site doesn’t do anything. I need to click on a camera button, but the button is basically dead. I tried for hours and days refreshed the site a million times but it is still the same.

Can anyone help?

Thank you very much.

• Like 13

Hi, i have faced the same problem some days before, then i try my verification with my mobiles default MOBILE BROWSER (not with the fiverr apps).

It solved my problem of submit the document correctly. You can try that too.

I hope it work for you also and solve your problem…

(Before scan the code on mobile do not forget to login to your fiverr account in MOBILES Default Browser )…

Good LUCK

• Like 10

Hi, i have faced the same problem some days before, then i try my verification with my mobiles default MOBILE BROWSER (not with the fiverr apps).

It solved my problem of submit the document correctly. You can try that too.

I hope it work for you also and solve your problem…

(Before scan the code on mobile do not forget to login to your fiverr account in MOBILES Default Browser )…

Good LUCK

Thank you so much. i will be following your advice.

• Like 9

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
20 hours ago, armishfatima922 said:

Hello, whenever I press camera button to take photo of ID card, it shows 'please allow access in your phone's settings to continue with the verification process'. My phone oppo has no option in phone's settings of camera access in fiverr app. What should I do?

Is your phone an Iphone or an Android? Either way you should be able to click yes on that pop-up to allow access. Or you could try sending in your information from a computer directly on the desktop website. 

• Like 5

• 10 months later...